Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Doing our part to raise money for local schools


Each year my wife Mieko and I donate several certificates for family portraiture to help raise raise money for education in our community. The King Family purchased a certificate at a Montessori fund raising event and just recently we got together.

The Kings own a motorcycle and scooter dealership and wanted to incorporate some of their toys into their portrait. That being said Mieko scouted a great location and made a date to create some portraits.

Meiko and I worked together on the day of the session. As parents with two young children we rarely work together anymore. Anyway, I took care of the lighting while Mieko created the portraits. I have to say it was awesome watching my wife interact with the King family. During the set up Mr. King took this image of us. Nice shot!

No comments: